- Maintainability and time to market for Scholarly Publishers’ Journal sites.
- Empower publishers to manage content.
- Common Framework across sites.
- Respond to customers faster.
- Rapid feature enhancements and updations to sites.
- Designed a generic framework for publishers that makes it possible to create a site in weeks instead of months.
- Migration process defined for existing sites.
- Adopted Agile Methodology for development cycles.
- Built template to support publishing of articles, issues, etc.
- Main features of this development framework are:
- Clients can easily change site colors and UI using built in tools.
- Publisher can change the layout and place objects in the site with very little effort.
Editors can change static content easily and no development effort is required.
New features are built as part of development process and are easy to implement.
- Technology & Tools: Drupal7, MySQL, Apache, Jenkins, Selenium / Soasta