- Our analytics framework utilizes D3.js framework in the front end which provides multiple libraries to create highly interactive and digressive graphs, charts etc.
- Drupal’s database abstraction layer empowers it with the ability to connect with more than one databases and that too of different technologies such as MongoDB, MS-SQL etc.
- Data can be fetched from multiple database sources into Drupal and then highly complex business and analytics algorithms can be run on it with interactive display and dashboard built in D3.js
- Provides the ability to manage content, media, and users centrally and hence create various reports as required for better business insights.
- The framework is extensible and hence provides some basic, ready to use features. It can be further customized after understanding your specific requirements.
Analytics Framework built in Drupal
Get in Touch
PHP frameworks are typically used to build a product/ application quickly against a Java or .NET stack. Headless Content Management Systems, such as Drupal 8, gives a paradigm shift to create and release Minimum Viable Product (MVP) quickly.
Drupal is among the most popular CMS’ and has been offering the community with several version updates. With Drupal 6 no longer being supported, by the Drupal Community, a huge amount of sites need to be migrated to Drupal 7 or 8, and quickly!