- Our analytics framework utilizes D3.js framework in the front end which provides multiple libraries to create highly interactive and digressive graphs, charts etc.
- Drupal’s database abstraction layer empowers it with the ability to connect with more than one databases and that too of different technologies such as MongoDB, MS-SQL etc.
- Data can be fetched from multiple database sources into Drupal and then highly complex business and analytics algorithms can be run on it with interactive display and dashboard built in D3.js
- Provides the ability to manage content, media, and users centrally and hence create various reports as required for better business insights.
- The framework is extensible and hence provides some basic, ready to use features. It can be further customized after understanding your specific requirements.
Analytics Framework built in Drupal
Get in Touch
There are different levels of caching; dynamic caching, twig template caching, page caching, etc.
While developing a site or a working on a theme, one has to clear the cache every time to view the changes implemented. This is extremely time-consuming.
Earlier, it was difficult to animate the elements. But now we can use module and plugin to make it happen.
How to apply animations?
To animate the element we can use “Animate Any” module which is applicable on Drupal…
Newspaper publishers have had some tough times over progressing towards online mode recently. Some did well while many went wrong and were hit hard before getting the act right finally. Companies woefully underestimated the digital opportunity, reacted slow and therefore squandered the opportunity.