- Different users such as the Content creators, content moderators, supervisors, readers, etc. all have different set of permissions. Access is provided based on what is necessary for them to leverage.
- Users work on the manuscripts and once done, send it to the next stage of content creation process. The status of the content being created changes based on the stage at which it currently is.
- Content moderators can review the content and send it back with the proposed changes in the form of comments, with the changed status.
- Supervisors have the ability to access the user analytics and content status. They can visualize statuses of all the content created and to which content is available with which user. Alerts can be set and raised based on the pending stage / duration of the content in a designated stage.
- Can be integrated with any third party system which may create initial inputs such as an ERP solution like SAP. It can also be integrated with content repository or the Master Data Management system being used by the organization
- Easy to use interface, enables users to focus on their tasks and not get lost in the learning curve of a new software system.
Content Creation Workflow for Publishing
Get in Touch
There are different levels of caching; dynamic caching, twig template caching, page caching, etc.
While developing a site or a working on a theme, one has to clear the cache every time to view the changes implemented. This is extremely time-consuming.
Earlier, it was difficult to animate the elements. But now we can use module and plugin to make it happen.
How to apply animations?
To animate the element we can use “Animate Any” module which is applicable on Drupal…
Newspaper publishers have had some tough times over progressing towards online mode recently. Some did well while many went wrong and were hit hard before getting the act right finally. Companies woefully underestimated the digital opportunity, reacted slow and therefore squandered the opportunity.