Faichi’s Multisite and Multi-App Publishing Platform enables the stakeholders to deploy iOS and Android apps in a quick manner, hence reducing the ‘time to market’ by saving significantly on the development effort.
This platform provides certain templates to choose from which quickens the decision making process for the non-technical product managers. It also ensures scalability and maintainability of the apps through thorough performance testing and maintenance.
We have already used this framework to roll out around 20+ iOS and android apps so far.
Some of the features of the framework are as follows:
- Create custom app for Medical Journals within hours
- Customize Application Services, Features, Look and Feel, Labels etc. in app using configuration flags
- Customize App images, Logos, Splash screen, Carousal animations, Custom Links
- Consume RSS feeds from multiple source to display varied content on the apps
- Jump within article sections, images, Tables & Figures, dynamic navigation with internal hyperlink
- Subscription bases Access Control, On-Premises auto-detection and full access to application
With this platform the stakeholders can create numerous websites and mobile applications which would have a centralized repository for content, media assets, users etc. ensuring better analytics on content and media consumption by the users. This also enables easier administration and manageability since all the content and media to be published, un-published, archived, deleted or created can be managed centrally and published across all the integrated multi-sites and multi-apps.
Faichi’s experience in building Drupal web applications as well as mobile apps ensures that we cater to any kind of custom mobile or web application development needs and use the framework to expedite the delivery process.