- Create custom app for Medical Journals within hours
- Customize Application Services, Features, Look and Feel, Labels etc. in app using configuration flags
- Customize App images, Logos, Splash screen, Carousal animations, Custom Links
- Consume RSS feeds from multiple source to display varied content on the apps
- Jump within article sections, images, Tables & Figures, dynamic navigation with internal hyperlink
- Subscription bases Access Control, On-Premises auto-detection and full access to application
Multisite and Multi-App Publishing Framework
Get in Touch
PHP frameworks are typically used to build a product/ application quickly against a Java or .NET stack. Headless Content Management Systems, such as Drupal 8, gives a paradigm shift to create and release Minimum Viable Product (MVP) quickly.
Drupal is among the most popular CMS’ and has been offering the community with several version updates. With Drupal 6 no longer being supported, by the Drupal Community, a huge amount of sites need to be migrated to Drupal 7 or 8, and quickly!