- Create custom app for Medical Journals within hours
- Customize Application Services, Features, Look and Feel, Labels etc. in app using configuration flags
- Customize App images, Logos, Splash screen, Carousal animations, Custom Links
- Consume RSS feeds from multiple source to display varied content on the apps
- Jump within article sections, images, Tables & Figures, dynamic navigation with internal hyperlink
- Subscription bases Access Control, On-Premises auto-detection and full access to application
Multisite and Multi-App Publishing Framework
Get in Touch
Drupal is among the most popular CMS’ and has been offering the community with several version updates. With Drupal 6 no longer being supported, by the Drupal Community, a huge amount of sites need to be migrated to Drupal 7 or 8, and quickly!
There are different levels of caching; dynamic caching, twig template caching, page caching, etc.
While developing a site or a working on a theme, one has to clear the cache every time to view the changes implemented. This is extremely time-consuming.